Since March 26, 2012, there have been six related bank robberies in which the subject used similar mannerisms of displaying a pistol in his right hand and wearing a fake nose, fake facial hair and appearing to be wearing tan makeup. The robber frequently wears a gray, black, or tan fedora-style hat; tan derby-style hat; and/or a baseball cap. The robber frequently dresses in business suits with French cuffs and cufflinks. For the most recent robberies, the robber dressed less formal. The robber (pictured) is armed with a black/silver pistol. The robber, who is pictured is further described as follows having a light complexion and a medium build.
He is believed to use a red Ford Mustang convertible with a light or tan top, five spoke rims and with the word “Mustang” on the bumper. Another possible car use by him is a light-colored, two-door, mid 1990s Ford or Buick with possible primer paint on the passenger side door.
The robberies have taken place as follows:
1. Monday, March 26, 2012: Wells Fargo Bank, Rainbow Foods, 16401 Co. Rd. 30, Maple Grove, Minnesota
2. Friday, April, 13, 2012: U.S. Bank, Byerly’s Grocery Store, 3777 Park Center Blvd., St. Louis Park, Minnesota
3. Friday, April 27, 2012: Guaranty Bank, Rainbow Foods, 10200 6th Ave. N. Plymouth MN.
4. Friday, July 20, 2012: TCF Bank, Cub Foods 256 57th Ave. NE, Fridley, Minnesota
5. Friday, August 3, 2012: Guarantee Bank, Rainbow Foods, 1540 New Brighton, Blvd. Minneapolis, Minnesota
6. Wednesday, August 15, 2012: U.S. Bank, Byerly’s Grocery Store, 3777 Park Center Blvd., St. Louis Park, Minnesota
The FBI has dubbed this suspect the Fedora Nose Bandit and seeks your help in identifying him and where he can be found. By clicking here you can HELP SOLVE THESE CRIMES and remain anonymous.